100 Hour Yoga Kids Teacher Training
Do you want to make your child life better with the real power of Yoga? If yes, then join Omkarah Yoga Mandiram‘s 100 Hour Yoga Kids teacher training in Rishikesh to explore the virtue of Yoga and become a certified Yoga teacher.
Strengthen your Yoga practice with us and help others in improving their health & lifestyle. This course is for everyone who is passionate about Yoga.
This Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Course is specifically designed for individuals who wish to be certified as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT). It’s open to yoga teachers and fitness professionals who love working with children. Participants in this Kid’s Yoga Teacher Training Course will learn fun-filled ways to engage children of all ages, providing them with the necessary tools to live a healthy, peaceful and well-balanced life.
100 hour yoga kid’s teacher training at Omkarah Yoga Mandiram is registered with Yoga alliance and it is open for all yoga and fitness professionals who like to work with the children.
Benefits of this course:
After having the RCYT certification you will be eligible to teach children in the school, yoga studios, community centers and wherever you will have opportunity. You can apply the registration after certification.
Discipline Rules for Students
Children are the most important component of any population. A bright future of any society depends on the content, well-groomed and healthy new generation. Yoga is the most comprehensive way to achieve this aim. In ancient India, young children were exposed to yoga asana and spiritual practices of meditation at a tender age. This helped them to imbibe the nectar of our great spiritual and cultural heritage very early in their lives. Childhood is the best time to learn yoga. Both the body and the mind are more flexible and receptive. A person, who learns yoga in his early years, will be able to maintain his health, have high immunity against diseases and lead a peaceful and long life. Isn’t this being what we all want for our children? Exclusive kids yoga teacher training in India are extremely important as the rate of learning in kids and their body litheness is far better than that in the adults.
Benefits of Yoga for Kids:
- Many yoga asanas like Bhujangasana, Pavanmuktasana can help fussy eaters to develop a better appetite and eat well.
- Asanas like Tadasana help children to achieve a good height.
- Children frequently suffer from common cold and cough. Asanas like Sinhasana and a combination of pranayama can easily prevent seasonal flu in children.
- Yoga accelerates the degree of metabolism and helps children to achieve a higher growth rate.
- It helps children to achieve better concentration and memory.
- Yoga is very effective in many childhood disorders like adolescent epilepsy, ADHD, autism etc.
- Regular practice of yoga inculcates virtues like patience, tolerance, positive attitude and tranquility in children, which helps them to tackle future problems. Through yoga, children are exposed to our ancient and rich culture of science and spirituality.
- Yoga helps children to develop better immunity towards diseases.
100 Hour Yoga Kids Teacher Training – Syllabus
- Lectures on Yoga, Ayurveda Lifestyle, Developmental Psychology, Childhood problems & Yoga
- How to teach yoga and create age-appropriate classes for children ranging from birth to age 16
- Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, Social and Moral Development in Children
- Yoga for education and in a classroom setting
- Yoga therapy for children with special needs including ADHD, Autism, Asthma, Depression and Anxiety
- Teaching mommy and me or family yoga classes
- Karma and Bhakti yoga for children
- Teaching methodology including how to structure and create your own lesson plan for a kids yoga class.
- Experience living in an ashram setting and reconnecting with your inner child
- Get teaching experience and complete assignments with instructor feedback
- How to make yoga fun and engaging for children of all ages
- Yoga Nidra and meditation techniques for children
- Mantras, songs and omkar for children
- Activity ideas beyond just yoga such as arts, crafts, making mandalas and cooking with children
- Lifestyle, diet and parenting from the yogic perspective
- Indian Philosophy of Child Development and Education
- Consciousness in children and the impact of samskaras on development
- Pantanjali’s eight limbs of yoga and how they apply to children
- How to bring yoga for children back to your home country or community and communicate with parents, schools, and administrators about the benefits of yoga for children
- Practical information for teaching to children including asanas, pranayama, games, songs, partner poses, guided visualizations, stories, relaxation and more. Course book contains detailed descriptions of all these components, their benefits and how to use them in a class.
100 Hour Yoga Kids Teacher Training – Schedule
|5.30 am||Herbal Tea|
|6.00 am – 7.30 am||Hatha Yoga Asanas|
|7.45 am – 8.45 am||Pranayama shat Kriyas|
|9.00 am – 10.00 am||Break Fast|
|10.30 am – 11.30 am||Yoga Anatomy|
|11.45 am – 12.45 pm||Alignment and Adjustment|
|1.00 pm – 1.30 pm||Lunch|
|3.00pm – 4.00 pm||Yoga Philosophy|
|4.15 pm – 5.45 pm||Ashtanga vinyasa Vinyasa flow|
|6.00 pm – 7.00 pm||Meditation Relaxation|
|7.15 pm – 8.00 pm||Dinner|
|9.30 pm – 5.20 am||Lights off ( Sleeping Time )|