300 Hour Yoga Prenatal Teacher Training
Are you looking for Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training in India? Omkarah Yoga Mandiram Provides the Best Prenatal Courses available in Rishikesh. Pregnancy is the most crucial phase in the life of the mother and the child. Yoga can provide great benefits during the pregnancy in terms of ensuring a safe and fruitful pregnancy period and ease of child delivery. This is time when there are a lot of changes and challenges in the body, mind and soul. 300 hour Yoga prenatal teacher training in Rishikesh helps women who feel very lethargic, emotional, confused and rude but through the help of yoga and some cardio exercise; you can survive those mood swings and your changes in the body.
Pregnancy is no doubt the precious time of the life of a mother and all mothers-to-be needs full attention from people around her and an individual care from her husband. Walking and yoga can help you to fight all the negative energy and of course will work on your shape of the body too. According to studies, prenatal yoga helps in reducing the chances of any complications during pregnancy. You will feel better, positive, motivated and warm among all the other pregnant women who have joined this yoga community.
Yoga offers 3 kinds of Advantages for Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Benefits during Pregnancy
Relief from nausea, back pain, constipation, stress etc. Yoga also helps to prevent muscle cramps, morning blues, and head ache, excessive thirst, swelling in the limbs or other irregularity during the pregnancy. Meditation, yoga Nidra and other relaxation techniques help the pregnant ladies to release tension and have a peaceful and happy pregnancy. Yoga asana help keep the body supple and helps you to prepare your mind and body to face the demands and nervousness of labour and childbirth.
Benefits during Delivery
Yoga can help to ensure a normal delivery by making the stomach muscles strong. Yoga can keep you limber, tone you muscles, and it is an ideal way for moms to stay in shape. Yoga can also help in reducing the effect of morning sickness, painful cramps and mainly constipation.
Yoga helps to quickly regain the normal shape of the body for a new mother. It ensures fast recovery from surgical wounds. It also prevents post-partum depression in women. A regular practice of yoga helps you resisting the urge to tighten up when you feel pain, and make it easier to relax instead.
Prenatal Yoga TTC includes
- Practical knowledge about pregnancy- related yogasana and their effects and understanding of yoga practice during pregnancy
- Understanding of the medical aspects of pregnancy during each trimester
- Gentle Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga Flow
- Proper understanding of alignments and adjustments of body during pregnancy
- Understanding yogic logical view on in a state of being mother
- Understanding yogic support and preparation of labour and childbirth
Who is Eligible?
This 300 hours Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is specially designed for those who already taken our 200 hours Yoga training course. The 200 hours course is necessary because it contains the fundamentals of Yoga, which everybody should know before learning advance level Yoga techniques. So, register yourself for 200 hours course first, and then you can take full benefits of 300 hours Yoga teacher training course.
300 Hours Yoga Prenatal Teacher Training – Syllabus
WHAT YOU WOULD LEARN FROM THE PROGRAM
- Modifications of asana and importance of practicing restorative / gentle yoga during and after pregnancy
- Modifying the yogic practices for each trimester and depending on the needs of an individual
- Adjustments and alignment during pregnancy and how to use different props
- Benefits and contraindications of yoga practice during pregnancy
- Importance of practicing pranayama/breathing exercises
- Postnatal yoga practice – sequencing, asanas, recovery techniques after birth
- Anatomy, physiology and Hormonal changes during pregnancy/childbirth and postpartum
- Psychological considerations during pregnancy
- Essential herbs & nutrition for pregnancy and postnatal cycle
- Philosophy: Vedic and yogic view on pregnancy and motherhood
- Through meditation, channeling the inner wisdom of the creative force (Shakti)
- Sacred motherhood – pregnancy’s spiritual aspects & becoming a mother
- Conscious parenting
- Experience of teaching and how to prepare a class
- Understanding of power of meditation and chanting during pregnancy
- Techniques related to breathing for Pregnant women
- Pranayama and Alom-vilom techniques
300 Hours Yoga Prenatal Teacher Training – Schedule
|5.30 am||Herbal Tea|
|6.00 am – 7.30 am||Hatha Yoga Asanas|
|7.45 am – 8.45 am||Pranayama shat Kriyas|
|9.00 am – 10.00 am||Break Fast|
|10.30 am – 11.30 am||Yoga Anatomy|
|11.45 am – 12.45 pm||Alignment and Adjustment|
|1.00 pm – 1.30 pm||Lunch|
|3.00pm – 4.00 pm||Yoga Philosophy|
|4.15 pm – 5.45 pm||Ashtanga vinyasa Vinyasa flow|
|6.00 pm – 7.00 pm||Meditation Relaxation|
|7.15 pm – 8.00 pm||Dinner|
|9.30 pm – 5.20 am||Lights off ( Sleeping Time )|