500 Hour Yoga TTC
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
500 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh course is designed for the people who already completed the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course and 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course. This is a 10-week course which allows you to understand all about Yoga and its practices. During this course, you will not only act as a student but also as a teacher. After completion of this course, you can register yourself with Yoga Alliance USA as RYT-500 teacher. Many students from various countries like US, UK, Japan, India, Canada has already taken our courses.
This is a comprehensive course which will give a detailed understanding of Asanas, Yoga Teaching, Anatomy, Physiology, and the benefits of Yoga. With this course, you can enhance the Yoga learning of practicing skills. After this course, you can start teaching Yoga with full confidence. This course will help you in developing Yoga teaching skills through which you can observe your whole class and guide them in the right way.
This course provides you in-depth study of Yog Sutra by Vedanta and Patanjali. Thus, you can enhance your knowledge about Yoga philosophy. Our 500 hours Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh include advance level practices of Pranayamas, Mantras, asanas, mudras, and meditation. After the completion of 500 hours, you will transform yourself into an expert Yoga trainer who can change people life with the help of Yoga.
After completion, you will not only find yourself in a better mental and physical state, but you will have the power to transform people life also. With the help of our Gurus, you will develop alertness of yourself. You will grow physically and mentally. Join this course now, and start serving humanity with the true power of Yoga. You have a chance to make people life stress free and happy.
Completing both the 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course and 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course from the same yoga Institute ensures both consistency and in-depth knowledge. It is indeed one of the fastest ways to complete all your Yoga Alliance RYT course requirements.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Highlights objectives
- Enhanced Yoga Skills: : After the completion of this 500 hours course, you will see that your Yoga skills have reached new heights. Now you can teach Yoga to all kind of people anywhere in the Globe.
- Learn Yoga Therapy: Yoga therapy is yet another essential factor, and a Yoga teacher must know it. You will be taught about it in this course.
- Broad Yoga Study: In this course, you will study each and everything about Yoga and its fundamentals in details.
- Health Improvements: You will be taught about your health improvement with the help of Yoga so that you can live a healthy life and motivate others too.
- Stress-Free Life: Stress makes your life worst. With the help of this training, you will learn to get rid of stress and live a peaceful life.
- Immunity Improvement: While doing Yoga, various asanas help in improving the overall immunity of your body and keep it disease free.
- Become Yoga Instructor: After completing this course, you would have all the skill and knowledge about Yoga. You can start your Yoga center with confidence and begin improving others life too.
Who is Eligible?
This 500 hours Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is specially designed for those who already taken our 300 hours Yoga training course. The 300 hours course is necessary because it contains the fundamentals of Yoga, which everybody should know before learning advance level Yoga techniques. So, register yourself for 300 hours course first, and then you can take full benefits of 500 hours Yoga teacher training course.
500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training – Syllabus
1. Yoga Theory Session
Yoga Philosophy is common in all three courses. It is because, without fundamentals knowledge, you cannot become a Yoga expert. In 500 hours course, we will cover all the things related to Yoga. We will start with the origin of Yoga, and cover various topics like paths of Yoga, Vedanta & Samkhya Darshan, disadvantages of Yoga, etc.
We will learn the following:
- History of Yoga
- Yoga effects on the body
- Benefits and drawbacks of Yoga
- Integrate Yoga in life to explore yourself
2. Anatomy Session
This 500 hours Yoga teacher training course proceeds with Anatomy session, which will give you a complete understanding of the human body. This session will provide you in-depth knowledge about the nature of human body organs.
In this session, in-depth understanding of the following is offered:
- Skeleton, Nervous and Endocrine systems
- Joints and Range motion
- Muscular system
- Postural Imbalance
- Digestive, Respiratory and Circulatory system
3. Asanas Session
In this session, an impressive combination of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga will be taught. Also, Orientation of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, Upanishad will be explained in details.
You will learn the following in this:
- 8 Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga (Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana, Samadhi)
- Hatha Yoga (Panch Kosha, Annamaya Kosha, Pranamaya Kosha, Manomaya Kosha, Jnanamaya Kosha, Anandamaya Kosha)
- Practicing all kind of Yoga postures and asanas.
- Practicing various Yoga postures like a dynamic, standing, inverted, twisting, backbend, forward bend, balancing, relaxation postures, and many more.
- Yoga poses effects on various body parts.
4. Meditation & Mantra Session
Nowadays, mediation has become a way of exploring ourselves. Meditation is control of breath. While meditating, we can chant “OM” to feel the vibrations in our body. Meditation helps in connecting your soul to the body. It allows you to control your stress, emotions, and feelings with the control of breath. During this session, you will learn to chant various Mantras to enhance your meditation skills.
5. Yoga Teaching Certification & Methodology
After the completion of this course, you are eligible to register for Yoga Alliance USA as RYT-500 teacher certification. Many students have already taken training under Omkarah Yoga Mandiram and serving people at various countries like US, UK, Canada, UAE, South Africa, India, Japan, and many more. You will learn about everything which is needed to become a successful Yoga teacher.
500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training – Schedule
|5.30 am||Herbal Tea|
|6.00 am – 7.30 am||Hatha Yoga Asanas|
|7.45 am – 8.45 am||Pranayama shat Kriyas|
|9.00 am – 10.00 am||Break Fast|
|10.30 am – 11.30 am||Yoga Anatomy|
|11.45 am – 12.45 pm||Alignment and Adjustment|
|1.00 pm – 1.30 pm||Lunch|
|3.00pm – 4.00 pm||Yoga Philosophy|
|4.15 pm – 5.45 pm||Ashtanga vinyasa Vinyasa flow|
|6.00 pm – 7.00 pm||Meditation Relaxation|
|7.15 pm – 8.00 pm||Dinner|
|9.30 pm – 5.20 am||Lights off ( Sleeping Time )|
500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training – Seat Availability
|DATES||SEAT AVAILABILITY||(TWIN SHARING/PRIVATE ROOMS) ACCOMMODATION + MEAL||BOOKING|
|12 Feb 2019 – 10 Mar 2019||Limited Seats Available||Fees – $850/$1050||Enroll now|
|12 Mar 2019 – 08 Apr 2019||Seats Available||Fees – $850/$1050||Enroll now|
|10 Apr 2019 – 07 May 2019||Seats Available||Fees – $850/$1050||Enroll now|
|02 Aug 2019 – 29 Sep 2019||Seats Available||Fees – $850/$1050||Enroll now|
|02 Dec 2019 – 29 Jan 2020||Seats Available||Fees – $850/$1050||Enroll now|
|02 Mar 2020 – 29 Apr 2020||Seats Available||Fees – $850/$1050||Enroll now|
Our Students Reviews
An awesome School, I had an incredible time here, the teachers are brilliant, funny and very educational. I highly recomend this school if you are looking to start your Yoga journy.
They have absolutely amazing yoga gurus .There punctuality and discipline have made me impresses a lot.
I have finished 200 hours yoga teacher training.And i am very impressed by there teachers and facilities.
You may also be interested in
Office: Omkarah Yoga Mandiram, Near Dharamaraj Mandir
Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand (India)- 249302
Email: Contact@omkarahyoga.com, email@example.com
Mobile:+91 9501501064 Phone: +91 7248349903
QQ Number – 3151421318 WeChat – omkarahyoga
Office: Director – Song Yanhua
Mobile:+91 9501501064 Phone: +8613043085991
QQ Number – 2015037580 WeChat – prana-flow-yoga