Omkarah Yoga Mandiram has a vast campus in Rishikesh with beautiful surroundings. This place is near to hills and has all the convenient facilities. Visitors and Yoga enthusiasts love to live close to nature. With Ganga flowing sound and light breeze, makes this place an unforgettable memory. We at Omkarah, takes very good care of our students and provide the best facilities to them. Our accommodation comprises of a single room and double shared room. It is up to you which one would you want to avail. Here you can know about the facilities that we offer to our students:
- Clean and spacious rooms
- 24 hours hot and cold running water
- Clean washrooms
- Nutritious meal and snacks
- Pure and filtered water
- A calm and quiet place for meditation
- Free wifi
- On call Doctors facility
Our Healthy Food
3 nutritious Meal in a day– pure vegetarian and yogic food served in Omkarah Yoga Mandiram during the complete yoga teacher training.
- This food helps to improve digestion, detoxify the whole body.
- Only pure veg food will be served during this teacher training. We don’t serve and recommend any kind of Non-Vegetarian food, eggs, fast food and lots of spices.
- Seasonal fruits and vegetable will be served because they are good for health. We do not compromise with the purification of water. Only filtered water is used.
- Our menu includes fruits, salad, rice, beans, soup, and bread. It is all tentative. the menu can be changed according to the seasons.
- We serve tea two times a day.
Become a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance certified School in Rishikesh, India.
Our Yoga Classroom
Personal Benefit: Yogic way of life for achieving health and wellbeing with personality growth at physical, mental and spiritual levels, purification, rejuvenation, relaxation, emotional healing, inner transformation, achieve eternal joy, peace, satisfaction and finding the goal of your life to make life a celebration. Yoga Teacher Training Course in India locations – Rishikesh, Dharamshala, Goa, Kerala Yoga TTC world Wide – China, Nepal, Bali