Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why Yoga TTC In Rishikesh, India?
Resonating with the karmic objective to reach out the magnificent science of yoga and spirituality to various corners of the globe and, to all those who are truly passionate for attaining the art form, Rishikesh Yogis offers accredited Yoga Teacher Training Program in India for free. The Yogshala strongly believes in the humanitarian values that Yoga entails. Those who aspire to dedicate their life to yoga and hold innate desire to spread the divine art form to various parts of the globe as acclaimed yoga teachers can greatly benefit from this wonderful Yoga Scholarship program – truly one of its very rare in India. What’s even greater is that the school does not distinguish between its non-scholarship and scholarship students. And, so every non-scholarship student undergoes the same classes and curriculum as a regular student.
2. What is the Selection Procedure?
Omkarah Yoga, requests that candidates who are interested in applying to the scholarship program complete the application form and explain why they would need the scholarship. Applications are reviewed and scholarships are awarded based on need and availability. Students who request scholarships should be passionate about yoga and serious about taking advantage of this amazing opportunity.
3. How To Apply For The Scholarship Program?
Interested candidates may send in their applications for the YTTC Scholarship program interested candidates may send in their applications for the YTTC Scholarship program at [email protected] The application should clearly state the reason ‘What makes you eligible for a Scholarship program at Rishikesh Yogis?” Along with the application, also send in documents, story, photos or videos representing your journey so far as an aspiring yogi. The application should clearly state the reason ‘What makes you eligible for a Scholarship program at Rishikesh Yogis?” Along with the application, also send in documents, story, photos or videos representing your journey so far as an aspiring yogi.
4. Are You Eligible Yoga Scholarships Program?
- All level yoga practitioners i.e, beginners, intermediate and experts.
- If you are passionate to learn and know yourself and then share this ancient knowledge with others.
- You are most welcome if you want to teach Yoga, its benefits for the human race and those yogis who have embraced yoga for life.
- If you want to learn yoga to become a Yoga Teacher but struggling with finances.
- If can be well disciplined throughout the month and attend 95% of the classes.
- If you are open minded and are eager to learn about new cultures and traditions.