Yoga Teacher Training Registration Form
THINGS TO KNOW
- Fill the Registration Form
- Once you validate your application form an automatic email will be sent to you.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGE if you haven’t received it directly in your INBOX
- Once your Registration Form has been submitted, a reply with details will be sent to you within 48 Hours
- You will be guided to make the Registration Payment along with other necessary details
- Registration Fee & Course Fee aren’t refundable but can be postponed to another Yoga Course, only on exceptional cases (Please consult via email for details)
- Registration Fee you can make the payment with your debit/credit card online
- As you complete the registration payment, you will receive the receipt of the payment and a “Welcome Kit.”
- Welcome Kit gives you more information regarding the training, preparations and other tips and things to know before the training
- The remaining payment is due on arrival.
Should you need more information, please Contact us
Contact us our Customer Service Personnel are ready to answer your enquiries and provide assistance to you.
Omkarah Yoga Mandiram, Near Dharamaraj Mandir Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand (India)- 249302
To register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher, applicants must provide proof of successful completion of a Registered Yoga School teacher training. Most potential members will provide a certificate from their RYS.
If a member or applicant is not able to provide a certificate that meets Yoga Alliance requirements, Yoga Alliance reserves the right to revoke the RYT registration or upgrade at any time without refund.
To meet application requirements, the RYS certificate must have the following:
- The name of the RYS as it is registered with Yoga Alliance in English characters;
- The handwritten signature of an authorized signatory from the RYS who is not the registrant and the legal name of the signatory in English characters;
- The Track designation, i.e., the level of training conducted (e.g., 200-hour, 300-hour, 500-hour, Children’s, Prenatal);
- The program completion date (day, month and year); and
- The legal name of the trainee in English characters
Each RYS submits to Yoga Alliance a sample certificate that the RYS issues to students who have completed a teacher training program at the RYS. Yoga Alliance will compare the certificate the applicant provides with the sample certificate from RYS to validate successful completion of a RYS teacher training program for trainees who submit registration applications. If the teacher training certificate submitted by the trainee matches the sample certificate on file, Yoga Alliance may approve the request, taking the certificate as evidence that the applicant successfully completed the training. If the certificates do not match, Yoga Alliance will review previous submissions for comparison. Then, Yoga Alliance will attempt to contact the RYS to determine whether the RYS has changed its certificate format. Applicants who submit fraudulent certificates may be barred from future registration with Yoga Alliance. Yoga Alliance reserves the right to publicly display all submitted certificates by any registrant as proof of their successful completion of their RYS training (required for RYT registration).
An RYS may update the certificate Yoga Alliance has on file for any registered Track at any time. Yoga Alliance encourages each RYS Owner to keep their current certificates on file in their account and to update the certificate as it changes to ensure that trainees will be able to register with Yoga Alliance. Yoga Alliance may require an RYS to confirm and/or update the certificate on file at any time.